segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2007

BIG GIRLS DON´T CRY

The smell of your skin lingers on me nowYou're probably on your flight back to your hometownI need some shelter of my own protection babyBe with myself in center, clarityPeace, SerenityI hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe got some straightening out to doAnd I´m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've gotta to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryDon't cry,Don't cry,Don't cryThe path that I'm walking, I must go aloneI must take the baby steps til I'm full grown,full grownFairy tales don't always have a happy ending do theyAnd I foresee the dark ahead if I stayI hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe got some straightening out to doAnd I´m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've gotta to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryLike a little school mate in the school yardWe'll play jacks and uno cardsI'll be your best friend and you'll be mineValentineYes you can hold my hand if you want to'cause I wanna hold yours tooWe'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worldsBut it's time for me to go homeIt's getting late, dark outsideI need to be with myself in center, clarityPeace, SerenityI hope you know, I hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe got some straightening out to doAnd I´m gonna miss you like a child misses their blanketBut I've gotta to get a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryDon't cry,Don't cry,Don't cry

Um comentário:

cintilante disse...

saudade da jozinha,
torcendo muuuito por ti. te cuida bem...

beijos mil ;*

da porto alegre friiia que faz aqui!